Have you or your child found yourselves asking, “Who am I?” “What am I meant to do with my life?” Or “why am I here?”
If so, then it might be in your best interest to get in touch with a Career Counselor. At Symmetry Counseling, we are able to help the people of Texas discover a future they are passionate about. Contact us today to get started building toward your dream career.
Our online counselors are here to help you feel unstuck and help get you into a rewarding career in the Texas workforce. Our process is simple; we can administer personality and career tests to gain an understanding of your aptitudes and interests.
We can then identify local career possibilities and educate you about your options.
We can also provide referrals to community resources for job training and educational opportunities.
Lastly, when it is time to apply, we can help you with interview techniques, resumes, and cover letters so you can feel confident that you will be successful.
Skills Employers Want
The job market is constantly changing and the interests of each employer also change along with the times. However, there are sets of skills that every employer looks for that we focus on to help you achieve excellence in whatever field you choose. Some of these skills include:
- Communication - Clearly communicating is a must for any profession. We can help you effectively exchange information, ideas, facts and perspectives both inside adn outside of work
- Critical Thinking - Being able to identify and respond effectively to a situational context is a great skill of anyone in a leadership role and can help someone stand out from the crowd when looking to move up.
- Leadership - Recognizing and directing a team to reach a similar goal is an essential skill of any employee regardless if their role is a leadership role. Being able to lead a team stands out to any employer because it shows you take initiative.
- Technology - this is a constantly growing skill with every job industry and keeping up with this trend will give you the edge you need in any interview.
- Professionalism - Every workplace is going to be different as far as how they view effective work habits. Our job is to help you develop and demonstrate effective work habits and help with your professional presentation as well.
These are just a few of the skills we can help you develop for your next career. We can help you build these crucial skills so you stand out from the crowd of applicants. The current job market is very competitive which is why we are here to give you the edge you need to land the job of your dreams.
Our team at Symmetry Counseling is dedicated to helping you feel confident in your career choices and help you feel unstuck.
No one deserves to be unhappy with their work and no one deserves to work in a toxic work environment. You deserve better which is why we are here to help.
If you are ready to get started on the future you have been after? Get in touch with one of our excellent Symmetry Counseling career counselors today to get started crafting the career path you have always wanted.