Chicago Couples Counseling & Therapy
Symmetry Counseling therapists are trained in proven couples therapeutic techniques. Our licensed and certified therapists at Symmetry Counseling adopt a direct, engaged, and active approach.
New skills can be learned and implemented during the course of therapy.
Our Chicago Therapists provide:
- A supportive, empathetic, and hopeful environment
- Pragmatic approaches to strategically address and resolve couples issues
- We help you identify problems, understand why past efforts at addressing these problems may have been ineffective, and then develop alternative solutions
- We are goal-directed and client-centered clinicians, measuring with you our results throughout the therapy process
Symmetry Couples Counseling Expertise Includes:
- Communication Struggles
- Repairing and Rebuilding
- Conflict Resolution Skills
- Newlywed Adjustment
- Pre-marital and Pre-cohabitation Counseling
- Pregnancy and Post Baby Couples Counseling
- Sexual Problems
- Financial Stress
- Gay/Lesbian Relationship Issues
- Marriage counseling, couples therapy, and relationship counseling
We recognize that successful therapy requires couples to collaborate and set goals.
Your participation in setting goals allows for a more willing exploration of the thoughts, feelings, and experiences that guide both current and past choices.
Lasting change is a process that often begins through your gaining perspective on past choices. Such understanding often provides insight and wisdom for future choices, resulting in positive transformations and a more fulfilling life.