How Can Our Dedicated Counselors Help You?
If you are experiencing stress, anxiety, depression, isolation, trauma flashbacks, or fear, the following are ways that our compassionate and skilled counselors can help you mitigate the difficult emotions that these things bring about:
- Stress - relaxation techniques, mindfulness techniques, meditation exercises
- Anxiety - alleviate symptoms of feeling overwhelmed, determine root causes, grounding techniques, and learn tools to manage worry
- Depression - identify triggers, increase happiness, control burnout, decrease negative thinking, establish balance and fulfillment
- Isolation - discover meaningful ways to feel connected to both yourself and others
- Trauma - process traumatic experiences by reframing thoughts and understanding feelings associated with the events
- Fear - address fears (both rational and irrational) by identifying causes and learning coping skills
It is now our turn to work for you – please call 312-578-9990.